Friday, July 5, 2013

My birthday special!


     Today my day started with an healthy breakfast and by feeding aadhu his first solid food. I was so delighted to see aadhu enjoying his first food prepared by me! This moment was the best birthday gift in my life! I prepared chechu's favourite dessert today, which needs only simple ingedients which are available at home. I shared this recipe from my pedatha(my dad's elder sister) who inspired me a lot to cook in my  teen years.i grew up eating food which she would prepare during my childhood days!

Rava halwa(semolina pudding)

Ingredients

Rava - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 2 cup
Ghee - 1 cup
Milk - 4 cup

Preparation

Place a kadai on the stove, when its warm add rava, sugar, ghee & milk. Keep on stirring so that lumps are not formed.

Reduce the flame and cook for another 20 minuted.

Now, rava halwa is ready to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment