Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy diwali!

                                         



A very happy and prosperous diwali to all my blog readers.
         
        This festival of lights will be incomplete without good spread of  sweets and snacks. The very thought of diwali, reminds me of my childhood days. This diwali will not be the same as the one I celebrated as a kid with my cousins at our native village. I miss it. But i never miss the goodies prepared by my pedatha every diwali. It is always a special gift for me than any other gift i recieve from my friends and relatives on diwali. though i dont prepare much sweets for diwali, i have tried few sweets this diwali. preparing sweets on diwali gives me a special satisfaction.
                                                 
                                                   goodies from my pedatta!





No comments:

Post a Comment